- I’ll start with the obvious- he’s ours and I can’t wait to meet him.
- He didn’t give me any morning sickness.
- I’m still sleeping through the night, which really helps when you have to teach 4th graders all day.
- He is already looking out for me…if I’m starting to get nervous about him not moving, he’ll give me a little hey don’t worry mom nudge.
- He’s the reason I get to got to Ikea twice in one year…driving to Jakarta is stressful.
- My parents are coming to visit!
- I get 3 months of being at home (although I’m going to miss my kids)!
- He flipped when he was supposed to and has been healthy throughout his 9 months.
But seriously this pregnancy has been relatively easy (my brother-in-law says I’m going to pay for it with a crazy baby!)
Another thing he gave me was a fun day of taking pictures. A friend volunteered to take the pictures, and she did a wonderful job. My teacher friend came along too, so it was fun to have her as part of the process.
4 weeks and counting until we have his squishy cheeks to add to our list of things to love about him!